Chestnut Park has been advertising in the Globe and Mail since the 90's. As the years have gone by, we have changed our ad to compliment the times. Chestnut Park likes to be relevant with our marketing so that our clients and potential clients are being provided with clear information.
With this being said, we are excited to announce that it was time for a new look in the Globe and Mail. Going forward, the Friday and Saturday Globe and Mail ads will provide a cleaner and more contemporary look. We have done this with a new grid that will provide more white space between each ad, while continuing to incorporate the Chestnut Park green throughout to maintain our classic branding. With these design factors implemented, the experience of reviewing listings in the paper will be much cleaner and simplified for the reader.
At a glance, here are some of the new features of our newly designed ad:
- Larger photos on photo ads & more legible text for all property ads
- Prominent "Open Houses This Weekend" Box with consistent position
- More pronounced branding at the top, while still incorporating the classic Chestnut Park Logo
- Friday ad will have a rotating image on top banner to catch the readers attention
- Consistency in the layout for a clean look - no banners on photos other than price, all ad text left aligned
- Additional attention to all our office locations & trading areas
- Increased exposure of our affiliation with Christie's and the 2015 Affiliate Of The Year award
- Call-to-action highlighting our digital presence and social media profiles
We are looking forward to seeing our fresh new look in the paper this weekend, and are welcoming feedback!